1. Please enter your address below for the winnings to be sent to.
  2. Send 1 VRM to the address given to you on the next page.
  3. For every 1 VRM you send, you will be entered once into the draw..
  4. Every 3 days, at 23.00 GMT when the lottery pot has reached it's minimum, one winner will be randomly selected.
  5. If you are selected, 98% of the pot will be sent to you. The other 2% goes to supporting VRMPot and transaction fees.

If you would still like to play, please enter your address below: